Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

nbacoffeemugs.com, Custom NBA Mug, Toronto Raptors

Those who watch the Jazz rave about his play. Kevin Arnovitz, on a Feb. 11 “The Lowe Post” podcast episode, said Conley was the best player on the Jazz, at least through that point in the season.

The NBA's second half is here. Which stars, storylines and matchups are we watching down the stretch?Utah Jazz

Sometimes a little gruff when he didn't agree with a referee's call, Tait also had several signature sayings, such as "Wham with the right hand!" following a dunk.Toronto Raptors

[Image: ceramic-coffee-mug-tea-cup-for-office-an...50x250.jpg]

He’s since improved to a 20 points-per-game mark over the last 14 contests. Oubre admitted that he put too much pressure on himself due to the salary constraints his deal placed on the Warriors. Once he was able to move forward and focus on basketball, his play improved immensely.

[Image: coffee-mugs-restaurant-coffee-mug-new-yo...50x250.jpg]

''The fans are always there for me when I play,'' Embiid said. ''I play for the fans, I play for the city. All my goals when I play basketball are related to the city of Philadelphia. I feel like they're here for us even when they're not. I always feel their presence.''Phoenix Suns

nbacoffeemugs.com
Custom NBA Mug

That's certainly a bold proclamation, considering that Brown is averaging 24.7 points per game on 49.5 percent shooting this year. But if Tatum truly can predict what Brown will do, perhaps he can limit his teammate.

Philadelphia 76ers teammates Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons have been ruled out of Sunday's NBA All-Star Game in Atlanta, the league has announced. The two had contact with a barber who has since tested positive for the coronavirus, sources told ESPN.Sacramento Kings

Washington Wizards, nbacoffeemugs.com, Custom Photo NBA Mug